Hey there, thanks for considering working with us.
We’re open to working with businesses that operate in the travel sector. However, there are a few things we’re not keen on doing, as we want to maintain integrity in our content. The list of things we WON’T do is below:
- Third party paid-for advertorials. The only content on this blog will be ours, or that of guest bloggers we choose to work with because their content will be relevant to our audience.
- Paid-for opinions. If you want us to review a product or service (a travel product/service), we’ll be happy to do that. However, our opinions will always be our true and honest opinions and we won’t be paid to say something that we don’t think.
- Non-travel related posts. If you’re wishing to promote a non-travel related product or service to our audience, please don’t get in touch. We’re only about travel here.
Everything OK so far? Great. Now, below are the reasons you will want to work with us:
- We’re professional. We take all business relationships seriously and we want to ensure you enjoy working with us.
- Travel is our passion. We love to visit new places, try new things and seek adventure. This blog is where we can talk about our passion and encourage our readers to get out and see more of the world.
- We’re easygoing and we’re not seeking our fortune. You won’t find us to be demanding or expensive people to work with.
If you’d like to work with us, then please send an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do take all enquiries seriously, but we get a lot of them. If we sat around answering every email, it would take days – and with the best will in the world, that’s not what we want to be doing.
We do try to respond to all business enquiries, but if you don’t get a reply from us within 48 hours, please consider your enquiry to have been unsuccessful or something we’re not interested in right now. Sorry!
James & Krysta